Subject: [news] Invitation to international expedition Indonesia 2020
From: Alena Gessert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Bureau FSE <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 14:15:43 +0200

Dear friends,
Eko  Haryano from the Faculty of Geography, Universitas Gadjah Mada in
Indonesia invites you to participate on the international expedition to a
remote karst area in Indonesia.The expedition will be on August and
September 2020 and it is one of Indonesian Agendas to Cave and Karst Year
2021.
More information on:
http://speleo.geo.ugm.ac.id/speleonesia-expedition/sangkulirang-mangkalihat/

Please spread the information among your clubs and cavers!

"*We invite all of speleologists and caver in the whole globe to join and
explore this hidden and pristine karst area. All of you are cordially
welcomed!",  *these are the words of the organizers .

With best regards

* RNDr. Alena Gessert, PhD.FSE General secretary Visit FSE’s Official
Partners at http://www.scurion.ch/jm/ <http://www.scurion.ch/jm/> -
http://www.aventureverticale.com/ <http://www.aventureverticale.com/> -
http://www.sacidkordas.com/en <http://www.sacidkordas.com/en>
https://www.facebook.com/Scurion <https://www.facebook.com/Scurion> -
https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale
<https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale> -
https://www.facebook.com/KORDAS-46136689732/
<https://www.facebook.com/KORDAS-46136689732/>*

*You are receiving this e-mail because you are a (delegated) member of the
European Speleological Federation FSE appointed by or on behalf of your
national organisation and will receive information and updates from the
European Speleological Federation FSE. Your e-mail address is only kept by
the European Speleological Federation FSE as long as you are appointed as
delegate or act on behalf of a member country or national organisation and
will be removed after you are no longer in function.*

*OR*

*You are receiving this e-mail because you have signed up to receive
information and updates from the European Speleological Federation FSE. If
you prefer not to receive this information or updates you can un-subscribe
from these e-mails by sending a request to [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> . *